The 2017 BET Professional Training on “Bioresource Energy Transition” will take place at the eseia Brussels Hub on 19-21 June 2017.
The event will focus on the development of bioresources and bioproducts and will address the following questions:
- What are the main markets of the biobased economy? How can you make a market proposition?
- What are important opportunities for biobased products? How can you define yours?
- What are the major biobased technologies and skills in the value chain? How can you use them?
- What are the main costs and benefits of the biobased economy? How can you assess them?
- What are the key policies on the biobased economy? How can you make use of them?
Application Deadline: 30 May 2017
Application Fee: 300 euro
For More Information: