The curriculum addresses students who:
- has completed an undergraduate degree in a subject relevant to biorefinery engineering (e.g. chemistry, environmental sciences…) or an equivalent degree, at a recognized Higher Education Institution.
- has English knowledge equivalent to:
- TOEFL iBT (score of at least 87)
- IELTS (score of at least 6.5)
- Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE)
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) (score of at least 180/grade C or higher)
Students from the NAWI-Graz bachelor studies “Environmental Systems Sciences / Natural Sciences-Technology” and “Chemistry” are accepted directly.
Online application for the academic year 2017/18 is possible from March 15th to April 30th, 2017.
The admission procedure regulations for the academic year 2017/18 (winter semester 2017/18 and summer semester 2018) do not apply to:
- students who have completed the degree programme entitling them to be admitted to the master’s programme in Biorefinery Engineering at Graz University of Technology or a NAWI Graz programme at the University of Graz, or
- students who have already been admitted to one of the following master’s programmes at University of Graz or Graz University of Technology without a time limit:
- Biorefinery Engineering
- Environmental Systems Sciences / Natural Sciences-Technology
- Technical Chemistry
- Chemical and Pharmaceutical Engineering
All other applicants for the degree programme must complete the admission procedure at Graz University of Technology.
INFORMATION ON THE ADMISSION PROCEDURE